Let’s all start off this wonderful Good Friday with a silent prayer before we go on with our day. Amen
Today Ed and I are gonna do some little chores around the rig. Ed is gonna finish up the installation of the new Sony Stereo It’s an awesome radio too… This Sony stereo does so many neat things…
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Dynamic Color Illuminator variable color display… You know it’s all about the gadgets, bells and whistles!!
Let me tell you this stereo rocks…
Then it’s my chores consist of cooking breakfast for Ed and the kids, cleaning up the kitchen, work on our Blogs, make lunch and clean up again and finally make supper and clean up a final time. Then it’s some TV time. Today’s supper is gonna be Pork Fried Rice. You can find the recipe over on our sister site Debi’s RV Cooking under the Group tab and scroll down to Pork.
Well, it’s time to get started kids.
Until next time…
Safe Travels and Happy Trails!